[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `Ŕý˙˙' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `Ŕý˙˙' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `Ŕý˙˙' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `Ŕý˙˙' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1679: htmlspecialchars(): charset `B2' not supported, assuming utf-8
• View topic - Unknown foreign military patches
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm
Change font size

BADGES, PATCHES and other INSIGNIA

Unknown foreign military patches

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Lukasz Gaszewski, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Unknown foreign military patches

Unread postby Holtz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:47 pm

https://www.flickr.com/x/t/0099009/photos/31901415@N07/13647416844/
https://www.flickr.com/x/t/0095009/photos/31901415@N07/13450627024/
Hello hope I'm in the right forum
Looking for identification on these foreign patches. Believed to be military.
Has anyone ever seen these before?
Thanks
Bill
Holtz
VISITOR
VISITOR

Re: Unknown foreign military patches

Unread postby Onslow123 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 pm

The shape of the patches and the colors are in the style of Geman Feuerwehr (Fire and Rescue)Tätigkeitsabzeichen (speciality patch) .

The first patch has gothic A, nowadays a red big normal A is for Atemschutsgereteträger, it mens for a fireman who uses Self contained breathing apparatus.

The second insignia seems to have a turbine pump on it.

The questions are is it a fire/rescue patch, then whitch Bundnesland, whitch type of a Feuerwehr and from what era it is. I hope, that some Fire/Rescue insignia expert could help.

smilies-05
Onslow123
VISITOR
VISITOR

Re: Unknown foreign military patches

Unread postby Holtz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 am

Onslow123 wrote:The shape of the patches and the colors are in the style of Geman Feuerwehr (Fire and Rescue)Tätigkeitsabzeichen (speciality patch) .

The first patch has gothic A, nowadays a red big normal A is for Atemschutsgereteträger, it mens for a fireman who uses Self contained breathing apparatus.

The second insignia seems to have a turbine pump on it.

The questions are is it a fire/rescue patch, then whitch Bundnesland, whitch type of a Feuerwehr and from what era it is. I hope, that some Fire/Rescue insignia expert could help.

smilies-05

Thanks for this info. I will continue my search in that direction
Holtz
VISITOR
VISITOR

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to BADGES, PATCHES and other INSIGNIA