It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:51 pm
Change font size

HYPOTHETICAL RANKS

Hypothetical USN National Guard Shoulder Strap

Dealing primarily with contemporary and historical Earth nations. (Science-fiction oriented rank systems, such as Star Trek, Starship Troopers, etc.), should be placed in FICTIVE Rank Insignia.

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Hypothetical USN National Guard Shoulder Strap

Unread postby Chuck Anderson » Sat May 12, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi Everyone!

Presented here is my illustration of a hypothetical shoulder strap and hypothetical emblem for the hypothetical USN National Guard.

We have the:
Army National Guard (for the U.S. Army)
Air National Guard (for the USAF)

now we have the:
NAVY National Guard (for the U.S. Navy).

The symbol for the U.S. Navy National Guard is the same as the eagle symbol of the U.S. National Guard Bureau, but with an anchor (of contrasting color) superimposed in the center of this same eagle symbol.

In my illustration I have at the top, is depicted the shoulder strap for Officers, Warrant Officers, Cadets & Midshipmen; and for those civilians of equivalent rank to Officers, Warrant Officers, Cadets & Midshipmen.

For Officers, Warrant Officers, Cadets & Midshipmen; and civilians of equivalent rank to Officers, Warrant Officers, Cadets & Midshipmen:......................................................

Insignia of rank is worn either on Shoulder Straps, Shoulder Boards, Lapels or around the cuff of the lower sleeves.

All enlisted personnel (from E-1 to E-9), wear their insignia of rank (in the same manner as the USN & USCG) on the mid-sleeve on the arm, between the shoulder and the elbow.

After this brief introduction, I'll illustrate in subsequent postings, the insignia of rank and the rating (and other specialty insignia)for all the various ranks from E-1 to O-10.

Chuck
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
I'm NOT a Civilian.....I'm A VETERAN!!!!
(USAF Veteran)
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Medals: 1
Sponzor < 150 EUR (1)
Location: University Place (Pierce County,State of Washington)

Return to HYPOTHETICAL RANKS