It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:53 pm
Change font size

FICTIVE RANK INSIGNIA

Jericho - CBS Series

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Lukasz Gaszewski, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Jericho - CBS Series

Unread postby Kedyw » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:21 am

For those of you who watch the show, I had a few ideas on how things would work in a Post-Apocalyptic town like that. I noticed that throughout the series, they still maintained a minimum of two deputies. In the last episode, they seemed to have been able to outift many more. So, standard with small-town structure that I am familiar with, I could guess this sort of heirarchy: (The number is a guess, they have something around 5000-7000 citizens)

1 Sheriff: Two Gold Bars

1 Undersheriff: One Gold Bar

2 Sergeants: Two gold chevrons with forest green field

12 Deputies: No insignia

Next however, there is the issue with the sort of "Security Force" the mayor erected prior to the end of his term of office. We do know that they used the Ranger Handbook for organization, but little else. There is no actual uniform or designated leader(s), and it seems rather passive in terms of how things work out. The majority of the men who are considered within this force wear clothing that could be used in a hunting or combat fashion, however no one has a distinct or uniform firearm. Most carry hunting rifles, a few shotguns, and I saw one M1 Carbine.

So, could anyone help me out a bit? They usually travel around with pick-up trucks, two-three riding in the front and six in the bed.
Kedyw
CORRESPONDENT
CORRESPONDENT

Unread postby ChrisWI » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm

Sounds like an interesting show, I have never seen it though but I have heard about it from several people. Ill have to check the TV guide and see what time it comes on in my area.

Basically the town has the survive and hold off people from seeking refuge in the town following a nuclear blast right?
ChrisWI
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to FICTIVE RANK INSIGNIA