It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:21 am
Change font size

FICTIVE RANK INSIGNIA

Marvel Comics Countries Featured in New Atlas

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Lukasz Gaszewski, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Marvel Comics Countries Featured in New Atlas

Unread postby ryanemilia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 am

Last month Marvel Comics (think Spider-man) began a series of atlases that will reference all the fictional countries of promenance in their fictional universe. I picked it up and they have done a real nice job of making it look realistic like CIA Factbookish.

I have done a few charts of the countries featured thus far. For more information about the countries pick up Marvel Atlas.

[/img]Image
ryanemilia
COMMUNICANT
COMMUNICANT

Unread postby ryanemilia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 am

Here is the massively Corrupt city-state of Madripoor. Wolverine of the X-men is drinking buddies with the terrorists that live here.
Police force is essentially none functioning hierarchy of bibes to be paid.

[img][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/ryanemilia/MADRIPOOR1.jpg[/img][/img]
ryanemilia
COMMUNICANT
COMMUNICANT

Unread postby ryanemilia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:39 am

Everybody must know Dr. Doom and the Fantastic Four. Well forget Doom from the crappy movie the real Doom is from the comics. Here is the small human force he keeps around to appease the local (human) population of Latveria.

Armed forces: 2000, about a Regiment

[img][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/ryanemilia/CHART1-9.jpg[/img][/img]
ryanemilia
COMMUNICANT
COMMUNICANT

Unread postby Erskine Calderon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:39 pm

ryanemilia wrote:Everybody must know Dr. Doom and the Fantastic Four. Well forget Doom from the crappy movie the real Doom is from the comics. Here is the small human force he keeps around to appease the local (human) population of Latveria.

Armed forces: 2000, about a Regiment

[img][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/ryanemilia/CHART1-9.jpg[/img][/img]

Ryan,

If you want, I can send you more images like the eagle and wreath that you used.

Erskine
Erskine Calderon
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Unread postby ryanemilia » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 pm

I just have that one I think. I took that from some futuristic ranks that someone (you?) had made for this forum. Sorry if it was you and I didn't credit you. I modified it awhile ago and forgot about it.

I never intended to publish these or anything so I hope fair use is permissable?

Ryan
ryanemilia
COMMUNICANT
COMMUNICANT

Unread postby Erskine Calderon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 pm

ryanemilia wrote:I just have that one I think. I took that from some futuristic ranks that someone (you?) had made for this forum. Sorry if it was you and I didn't credit you. I modified it awhile ago and forgot about it.

I never intended to publish these or anything so I hope fair use is permissable?

Ryan

No prob. I just thought that you might like to have some more art to work with.

E.
Erskine Calderon
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to FICTIVE RANK INSIGNIA