It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:50 pm
Change font size

EUROPE - FIRE & RESCUE BRANCH & RANK INSIGNIA

ESEPA (Greece)

Fire Service, Rescue Service

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, Dorward_Bis, Medic_in_Uniform, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Lukasz Gaszewski, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki, Peter

ESEPA (Greece)

Unread postby Luke » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:42 pm

E.S.E.P.A. (Voluntary Corps of Greek Firemen and Replanters)

It was founded in 1999 by Nikos Sachinidis. The aim of E.S.E.P.A. is to spread the idea of volunteer fire brigades in Greece and to implement volunteer fire brigades all over Greece

The basic colour of E.S.E.P.A. ranking emblems is red, except for high officer rankings from regional commander on. E.S.E.P.A. ranking emblems do not only show the actual ranking of each E.S.E.P.A. member, but also the training status of each member.

Red shoulder emblem with white line: Fireman-candidate
Red shoulder emblem with white line and one white star: Fireman (basic training)
Red shoulder emblem with white line and two white stars: Fireman, basic training and first aid
Red shoulder emblem with white line and three white stars: Fireman, basic training, first aid and fire engine driver

Red shoulder emblem with yellow line: Fireman, basic training, first aid, fire engine driver and group leader, level 1
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and one yellow star: Fireman, basic training, first aid, fire engine driver and group leader, level 1 and level 2
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and two yellow stars: Like above, Deputy Fire Chief of a volunteer fire station
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and three yellow stars: Like above, Fire Chief of a volunteer fire station
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and three yellow stars in yellow square: District commander / co-ordinator

Yellow shoulder emblem with one red star in white square: Regional commander / co-ordinator (One-star general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with two red stars in white square: Chief training officer (two-stars-general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with three red stars in white square: Vice president of E.S.E.P.A. (three-stars-general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with four red stars in white square: President of E.S.E.P.A. (four-stars-general)

http://www.esepa.germanhonks.de/modules ... ng=english

Do you know anything about this valtrex?
Luke

Reply: Your question concerning E.S.E.P.A. rankings

Unread postby ESEPA » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:53 am

Hi Luke,

my name is Jürgen Sprengel. I am a volunteer fire fighter with Dortmund Fire Department / Germany and act as volunteer manager for equipment and sponsoring of E.S.E.P.A. (Voluntary Corps of Greek Firemen and Replanters).

Please ask me, what you need to know about E.S.E.P.A. . Unfortunately, I don't understand the meaning of the expression Valtrex which you named. I unfortunately also did not find it in my dictionary.

Please email to my account farmer112@arcor.de .

Greetings from Germany to beautiful Sweden,

Jürgen
ESEPA

Unread postby Luke » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:16 am

Jürgen:

Valtrex is the nom de guerre of a Greek communicant to this forum. I just wondered if he knew anything about ESEPA.

Maybe you can tell me more:

Is ESEPA an officially recognized organization?
Does it have a strict rank structure and is a military comportment rigorously enforced?
Luke

Re: ESEPA (Greece)

Unread postby valtrex » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:12 pm

Luke wrote:E.S.E.P.A. (Voluntary Corps of Greek Firemen and Replanters)

It was founded in 1999 by Nikos Sachinidis. The aim of E.S.E.P.A. is to spread the idea of volunteer fire brigades in Greece and to implement volunteer fire brigades all over Greece

The basic colour of E.S.E.P.A. ranking emblems is red, except for high officer rankings from regional commander on. E.S.E.P.A. ranking emblems do not only show the actual ranking of each E.S.E.P.A. member, but also the training status of each member.

Red shoulder emblem with white line: Fireman-candidate
Red shoulder emblem with white line and one white star: Fireman (basic training)
Red shoulder emblem with white line and two white stars: Fireman, basic training and first aid
Red shoulder emblem with white line and three white stars: Fireman, basic training, first aid and fire engine driver

Red shoulder emblem with yellow line: Fireman, basic training, first aid, fire engine driver and group leader, level 1
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and one yellow star: Fireman, basic training, first aid, fire engine driver and group leader, level 1 and level 2
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and two yellow stars: Like above, Deputy Fire Chief of a volunteer fire station
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and three yellow stars: Like above, Fire Chief of a volunteer fire station
Red shoulder emblem with yellow line and three yellow stars in yellow square: District commander / co-ordinator

Yellow shoulder emblem with one red star in white square: Regional commander / co-ordinator (One-star general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with two red stars in white square: Chief training officer (two-stars-general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with three red stars in white square: Vice president of E.S.E.P.A. (three-stars-general)
Yellow shoulder emblem with four red stars in white square: President of E.S.E.P.A. (four-stars-general)

http://www.esepa.germanhonks.de/modules ... ng=english

Do you know anything about this valtrex?

E.S.E.P.A: Ethelontiko Soma Ellenon Pyrosveston Anadasoton-Voluntary Corp of Greek Firemen & Replanters

valtrex
REDACTOR
REDACTOR

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to EUROPE - FIRE & RESCUE BRANCH & RANK INSIGNIA