[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; //-->

Email Converter - our sponsor

You need to login in order to reply to topics within this forum.

I forgot my password
Resend activation e-mail

Register

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Terms of use | Privacy policy

Register

Search

User Menu

|Er ' not supported, assuming utf-8

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; //-->

I forgot my password
Resend activation e-mail

Register

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Register

Search

User Menu

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; //-->

I forgot my password
Resend activation e-mail

Register

Register

Search

User Menu

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; //-->

I forgot my password
Resend activation e-mail

Register

Register

Search

User Menu

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1679: htmlspecialchars(): charset ` ' not supported, assuming utf-8
• View topic - Sweden: Prison Service 1974
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:39 pm
Change font size

EUROPE - CORRECTIONS & PRISONS BRANCH & RANK INSIGNIA

Sweden: Prison Service 1974

Corrections Service, Prison Service

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, Lukasz Gaszewski, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki, Peter

Sweden: Prison Service 1974

Unread postby Luke2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Tjänstebricka modell 1974.jpg

Övertillsynsman = Principal Prison Officer

2 buttons = Tillsynsman / Senior Prison Officer

1 button = Vårdare / Prison Officer

http://sverigesfangelsemuseum.se/tjanstebricka-m1974/
Luke2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Return to EUROPE - CORRECTIONS & PRISONS BRANCH & RANK INSIGNIA