It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:59 am
Change font size

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)

Montenegrin Independence-Montenegrin Armed Forces

This will contain informations which countries insignia pages are about to upgrade and which information is needed by editors

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, Dorward_Bis, Medic_in_Uniform, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Montenegrin Independence-Montenegrin Armed Forces

Unread postby Chuck Anderson » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:01 am

Hi Everybody!
Chuck Anderson here!!

The Republic of Montenegro has declared their independence and are now, I believe, the world's newest nation.

Does anyone have any idea as to what the insignia of rank will look like for the Montenegrin Armed Forces? Will they resemble Serbia's?

See ya'!

Chuck Anderson
USAFWO1_1975@military.com
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com

P.S. Are there any kitemakers out there besides me??
I make BIG boxkites and many other kinds!!
cbakiteskites@yahoo.com
I'm NOT a Civilian.....I'm A VETERAN!!!!
(USAF Veteran)
Chuck Anderson
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Medals: 1
Sponzor < 150 EUR (1)
Location: University Place (Pierce County,State of Washington)

Unread postby dharma negara » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:28 am

from a map of former serbia - montenegro http://www.exxun.com/img/lmp/yi-map.gif [39 kb], the new independent republik montenegro has the whole coast-line.
how is the navy then. will its entire armada ships and personnels belong to rep montenegro? how about its new insignia-s.
thanks.
dharma negara
VISITOR
VISITOR

Unread postby Serb » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:41 pm

Serbia will be still able to use NAVY and ports in tha Adriatic.

Also this is interesting-
NewsTrack - Top News
Montenegro cancels compulsory army service
PODGORICA, Montenegro, Aug. 30 (UPI) -- Montenegro has canceled obligatory military service and instead introduced paid armed forces of professional soldiers.

Montenegrin President Filip Vujanovic said Wednesday the conscript service was abolished, Belgrade's Beta news agency said.

Gen. Jovan Lakcevic, head of the general staff of the Montenegrin armed forces, said all soldiers serving compulsory service will return to their homes by Tuesday.

He said the armed forces consist of 340 officers, 900 non-commissioned officers, 900 soldiers paid under contract, and 260 civilians. The army also plans to hire another 800 soldiers under contract at a later time.
Serb

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)