[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1679: htmlspecialchars(): charset `ban_userid' not supported, assuming utf-8
• View topic - Attachments
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:27 am
Change font size

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)

Attachments

This will contain informations which countries insignia pages are about to upgrade and which information is needed by editors

Moderators: Miklós Lovász, Dorward_Bis, Medic_in_Uniform, kaldi, Chuck Anderson, Pavel Močoch, Erskine Calderon, ChrisWI, Zdzislaw Rudzki

Attachments

Unread postby Laurence Strong » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:21 am

Whats the policy for attachments here/ how come some sections allow attachments and some don't on your responses?[google]
Always looking to buy Heeresverwaltungs (HV) and Sonderfuhrer items. Insignias, paperwork, photo's, Soldbuchs......
Laurence Strong
CORRESPONDENT
CORRESPONDENT

Unread postby Laurence Strong » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:21 pm

For those that are trying to fiqure out attachments here, the easiest I have found is

http://imageshack.us/

I don't know about the majority of the people here, but I much prefer to see the images as I am reading the thread, I hate to have to always go to a new page to see what I am reading.

Just my $0.02 worth smilies-05
Always looking to buy Heeresverwaltungs (HV) and Sonderfuhrer items. Insignias, paperwork, photo's, Soldbuchs......
Laurence Strong
CORRESPONDENT
CORRESPONDENT

Advertisement

Email Converter - our sponsor

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (Rank comparison, translation issues etc)